- Your hand gets tired from waving at anyone & everyone on the 10 min drive to work.
- Filling up your water bottle becomes the main attraction for the National Psychiatric Unit.
- You spend NZ$42 for 2 kg of basic cheese for a taste of home.
- One of the mars bars you got for Christmas 2007 is still in the fridge in Dec 2008 (too valuable to eat!)
- You see in a shop a tin of bake bean's used by date was 2006.
- You stork strange 'whitemen' for conversation and entrap them into coming for dinner.
- You pass a 3 ton truck crabbing while competing for the world record of passengers.
- Four vehicles in a row is heavy traffic.
- Power is off more than on!
- The daily sunsets far surpass those on Hollywood movies!
Saturday, 20 December 2008
You know you are in Auki when:
Posted by Steve, Kel, Rob & Lara at 11:10 AM